ADJ Pixie Strip 60 LED Pixel Strip Package with Pixie Driver 2000
ADJ Pixie Strip 60 LED Pixel Strip Package with Driver:
Pixel mapping package for DJs, musicians, and musical event lighting spaces.
American DJ Pixie Strip 60 LED Pixel Strip Package with Driver (4):
Pixel mapping is the future and this package will allow you to pixel map and create stunning visual displays like you never thought possible.
The PIXIE STRIP 60 is a 1-meter (3.28'), indoor LED pixel strip featuring (60) tri-color RGB SMD LEDs with a 16.5mm pixel pitch. ADJ’s Pixie Strip Series is a versatile collection of pixel battens that combine vibrant LEDs with intelligently-designed housings to create a powerful and versatile system
Out of the box, using the included ADJ Pixie Driver you can use simple onboard manual dimming and strobe control, or bring in your computer and software for full pixel mapping control of 2,040 max pixels via Kling-Net, 340 max pixels via Art-Net or sACN (streaming ACN) protocols.
With this package and the addition of pixel mapping protocol software, you can seriously level up your lighting setup no matter where it may be.
ADJ Pixie Strip 60 LED Pixel Strip Specifications:
• SMD RGB 3-in-1 LED's
• Color Resolution: 8 bits per color (24 bit per pixel)
• Viewing Angle: 120 x 120 degrees
• Pixels Per Fixture: 60 pixels
• Pixel Pitch (pixel center-to-center) 16.5mm
• PWM (Pulse Width Modulation): 44,000Hz
• 4-pin Power/Data In/Out
SIZE / WEIGHT:
• Length: 39.6” (1005mm)
• Width: 1.36” (34.5mm)
• Height: 2.33” (59.3mm)
• Weight: 2.04 lbs. (1.2kg)
Max Power Consumption: 12W
CE | cETLus
• Round frosted cover (x1)
• Square frosted cover (x1)
• Round smoked cover (x1)
• Square smoked cover (x1)
• 4-pin power/data cable (x1)
American DJ Pixie Driver 2000 Specifications:
• Power/data supply for ADJ Lighting Pixie Strip 30, Pixie Strip 60, and Pixie Strip 120