Ape Labs Maxi 2.0 IP Rechargeable Battery Powered Wireless Up Light (12pc) with Hard Case and Wheels
The ApeLight Maxi 2.0 IP is a battery-powered LED fixture that can be used for traditional uplighting, stage lighting, wash lighting, or as a centerpiece lighting effect.
Maxi 2.0 IP Rechargeable Wireless Light for Musical Events
The Maxi 2.0 IP is the brightest and most powerful light we’ve ever made. With at least 2x the brightness of the previous generation Maxi, the Maxi 2.0 features brand new AmberWhite LED technology that allows color for reproduction that was never possible before. With 29 built-in color presets designed specifically for the event industry by industry professionals, Maxi 2.0 allows the user to create incredible lighting designs with just the push of a button. Crafted in Germany with a careful balance of totally reengineered optics merged with the warmth of the AmberWhite LED technology, the Maxi 2.0 is the perfect fixture for uplighting, ambient lighting, dance floor lighting, stage lighting, and beyond.
- 3x 15 Watt RGBaW with AmberWhite LED Technology, 45 Watts
- Single Color LUX as high as 17,550 @1m (see table below)
- Refreshed optics for optimal brightness without sacrificing battery life.
- Variable Beam Angle. Standard with 15°. Available optics: 10°, 15°, 25°, & 45°.
- More than 2x brightness of previous generation original Maxi
- 14 hours of rechargeable battery life (all colors on, full power)
- Fanless operation
- 29 carefully curated color presets designed for weddings & events
- IP65 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Scratch Resistant Housing and Acrylic Glass Surface
- Available in Anthracite Gray or Creme
- Free standing or mountable via included bracket
- Available in non-battery powered, wired version for permanent installations.
- PWM (LED refresh rate) adjustable via smartphone app (500Hz to 4000Hz)
- Compatible with smartphone app via Connect hardware
- 100% Designed, Engineered, & Hand Assembled in Germany
Control / Operation:
Ape Labs is known to "Keep it Simple" when it comes to controlling lights. A beginner with no instructions can typically operate an Ape Labs fixture within seconds of picking up an ApeRemote or opening the app. But its simplicty does not lack in features. Two of the most famous features are "Grouping" and "MusikMode".
Grouping allows the user to create DMX-Like shows on the fly by grouping any number of mixed & matched Ape Labs SKUs on up to four groups. Then being able to control groups individually or universally.
MusikMode will automatically create a music-based light show with the press of a button. It uses proriatory technology that analyzes the sound in the room and total number of Ape Labs fixtures to build a constantly evolving light show. Just don't call it "Sound Active".
- Wireless DMX: 4, 7, or 8 Channel Modes (Ape Labs Connect or W-App required, 3900ft Range)
- Wireless KMX (Ape Labs Connect or W-App required, 3900ft Range)
- Wireless Andriod / iOS App (Ape Labs Connect or W-App required, 3900ft Range)
- Wireless Remote Control (ApeRemote required, 200ft Range)
- Wireless range increases as more fixtures are add since all lights repeat the signal
- Pairing is possible with ApeRemotes or W-Apps to increase number of groups or universes in the room
- Ape Labs Connect will save settings and programs to the cloud for cross device operations or community sharing
- Free software/firmware updates are always possible with Ape Labs Connect
- Battery type in lamp Ni-MH 54 Wh
- Made from stainless steel
- Color cream white or anthracite gray
- wavelength red = 622.5nm
- wavelength green = 522.5nm
- wavelength blue = 457.5nm
- AmberWhite Color Temperature = 2700K
- Color rendering in CRI (Ra) = 90
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) = 500Hz - 4000Hz
- flicker free = Yes
- Dimmable = Yes
- Total lamp luminous flux = 1635 lm
When comparing Ape Labs LUX values to competitor values, make sure to look at single color ratings. If only a single LUX value is given for a fixture, it's most likely an "All On" rating. This means that every color is combined when rating.
The Ape Labs Maxi 2.0 IP comes standard with 15° optics, but three alternative optics are available. Below are the LUX ratings for each color, with each beam angle, at both 1m and 2m distances.
- (12) Maxi 2.0 IP (Solo)
- (1) Ape Labs ApeRemote
- (1) ProX XM-MAXI12 VaultX Watertight Case
- All necessary charging components