DJ Music Equipment ATH M50x Wireless DJ Studio Headphones
ATH-M50x with XVive U4 Wireless DJ Studio Headphones Package (Black):
The only thing that could make the Audio Technica ATH-M50x any better would be if you could cut the cord.
High Quality Studio Equipment ATH-M50x Wireless Headphones
Well, we're making that possible with this great package deal that includes these legendary headphones along with the XVive U4 Wireless Monitor system, so that you can now eliminate the cord and have free range when using your headphones. Keep reading to learn more.
ATH-M50x Headphone Features:
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable, and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 45 mm
- Frequency Response 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 99 dB
- Impedance 38 ohms
- Weight 285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
- Cable - Detachable Yes
- Connector Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Folding/collapsible Yes
Accessories Included Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
Xvive U4 Wireless In-Ear Monitor System with XLR Transmitters Info:
- Wireless Type 2.4GHz band is optimal for wireless, Approved for use worldwide.
- Musical applications Work with any audio mixer or other gear with a line-level balanced or unbalanced audio output. Great for live performance, studio recording, and rehearsals.
- Other applications Theatre, House of Worship, Schools, Corporate Presentations
- Audio Frequency Response 20Hz – 20KHz (-3dB)
- Working Range 90ft. - The actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
- Sampling Rate High-Resolution 24-bit/48kbps audio
- Dynamic Range 107dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio Up to 107 dB signal-to-noise ratio provides clear, detailed audio at any volume.
- Battery Life Up to 5 hours
- Delay time 5ms Latency, Simultaneous broadcasts on 6 channels
- Input: Mono balanced XLR or mono unbalanced 1/4” TS input with the supplied adaptor
- Headphone type Provides a smooth frequency response with any headphones with a 3.5mm connector.
(1) Audio Technica ATH-M50X Headphones
(1) Carry Pouch
(1) 1/4" Adaptor
(1) XVive U4 Wireless In-Ear-Monitor System (1 Rx, 1 Tx)
(1) XLR adaptor
(1) Carry Pouch