JMaz Lighting Aero Wash 710Z Battery Powered Moving Head with Wireless DMX Package (4):
Introducing the AERO WASH 710Z by JMAZ Lighting! Featuring a smooth, fast, and quiet motorized zoom from 6-60 degree range, 7 x 10-watt QUAD (RGBW) flicker-free LEDs, an even, soft edge, and pure color mixing coverage. With over 2 years in development, vigorous testing in various environments, and UL-certified battery cells, the Aero Wash 710Z is a safe alternative to the traditional plug and play fixtures.
With 8 hours of runtime, the 70w LED will make your show stand out no matter where it is. Creativity can run wild as you are no longer restricted on the placement of the fixture when using the built-in Wi-MAZ wireless DMX technology.
And if you’re looking to keep it even more simple, the Aero Wash 710Z comes with 9 built-in show modes that can be triggered with the included RF Remote Control. Easy and fast to set up, the built-in shows including totem mode make it a breeze to get started. Leave the power cables, DMX cables, and frustration at home. The Aero Wash 710Z is here to save your show, exclusively from JMAZ Lighting!
- Lamp: 7x 10W 4-IN-1 RGBW LEDS
- Life span: 50000 hours
- Color: RGBW
- Zoom angle: 6-60 degree
- Improved optics and flat beam field
- Power supply: Battery or AC mains
- Input Voltage: AC90-260V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Sate of charge 200W; non-charged state: 90W
- Battery Type: Lithium iron
- Battery charge time: 0% to 100% charge 5.5 hours,
- Max-endurance:8 hours(Full power), 12 hours(built-in program)
- Temperature detection function: (-20 ℃ to 45 ℃)
- Battery protection: Battery short circuit protection, over current protection, overflow charging
- Charging mode: When connected to mains and power is insufficient, the battery will be charged automatically.
- Support battery extension.
- Control Signal: DMX, master-slave, sound-activated, auto operation, wireless DMX, and RF Remote Control
- Sound control with sensitivity adjustment
- Control Channel: 13 and 15 DMX Channel Modes USITT DMX-512
- DMX recorder and function integrated
- 360°/540°/640° PAN
- 90°/180°/270° TILT
- Smooth and precise resolution for PAN/TILT movement
- Scan position memory, auto reposition after unexpected movement.
- PAN/TILT reversible advantage
- -20°C-45°C max ambient temperature
- Constant temperature readout and management function.
- Protection Rating: IP20
Construction & Weight
- Dimensions: 12.1″x14.1″x8.8″ (306x358x224mm)
- Weight:23.2 lbs. (10.5 kgs.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 15.8″x11.5″x17.6″ (400x290x445mm)
- Shipping Weight: 27.6 lbs. (12.5 kgs.)
- ABS die-cast plastic cover with Aluminum structure
- Full pixel controllable
- Color temperature Liner up and down in 2700-8000K
- 8/16 bit smooth and precise resolution for PAN/TILT movement
- Auto preposition after unexpected movement
- Fast, smooth, and quiet motorized zoom with 6°-60° range
- Even, soft edge and pure color mixing coverage
- Flicker-free sources management
- Scan position memory, auto reposition after unexpected movement
- 0-100% Linear LED dimmer
- 7 Built-in default programs for easy operations
- Variable speed strobe effect with 1-25 flashes per second
- Variable pulse and random effects
- 2.4” TFT LCD display (320*240pix) with 4 control buttons
- LCD display switch-off automatically after 1 second
- 180° Reversible for LCD display
- POWERCON connector IN
- 3-Pin XLR connectors IN/OUT
- Constant temperature readout and management function
- 2 x 1/4 turn fastening Omega Clamps(Adaptable vertically and horizontally)
- 1 Safety attachment point
JMAZ Lighting Wi-MAZ DMX Transceiver Features:
- Compact wireless DMX transmitter & receiver.
- Works with any DMX controller.
- Operating frequency 2.4~2.525GHz.
- 7 DMX universes
- (4) AERO Wash 710Z
- (4) Prost Transport Bags
- (1) Wi-MAZ DMX Transceiver