ProX BlitzzFX Set of two Cold Spark Machines with White Covers and Case
Now includes a white aluminum cover to blend with weddings and white shirt and tie affairs.
ProX BlitzzFX Cold Spark Machine is a vertical floor-based non-pyrotechnic cold spark machine that delivers up to 10ft sparkler show continuously or momentarily via a DMX controller, wired, and wireless remote. The BlitzzFX is one of the most requested products by ProX Live Performance Gear for Weddings, Live Concerts, Indoor and Outdoor Sports, Press Conferences, and more!
Up to 15 minutes of total use of cold sparks can be created from a single powder pack. Fountain sparks should be programmed in short bursts to allow cooling time in between use and should not exceed of 3 minutes continuous use per burst.
- Open the transport case and carefully remove each unit.
- Set the BlitzzFX vertical on a firm flat dry surface. Do not invert or lay inside!
- Fill the powder reservoir with our ProX powder only then tighten the cap. The safety card is in a powder bag.
- Scan the safety card AFTER loading powder. The card is SINGLE use!
- Press the MENU button to check the remaining time after each use if desired. The remaining time is shown as seconds.
- Firmly attach the remote control unit to the rear remote-control socket on the unit.
- Plug the unit into a proper power source. Wait several minutes for the device to reach normal operating temperature. When it has reached the operating temperature and is ready to operate with sparks, the digital display board at the rear will show “READ” and the ready LED on the remote will glow also.
- You can press the wired controller or wireless controller or DMX to emit output.
NOTICE: All unused granules MUST BE REMOVED from the machine after each use and stored in a sealed airtight container of glass or plastic. Do not transport units with granules in the bin. Any granules from partially used bags must be stored the same way. It is acceptable to mix granules from the bag with granules removed from the machine.
The BlitzzFX has a warranty of 1-year for manufacturer defects ONLY. Failure to comply with this can damage the machine and void your warranty. Any deviations from the safety information in the user's manual and the safety sheet are at the user's sole responsibility. It is essential that users completely read the most recent version of the operator's manual listed below.
- (2) ProX BlitzzFX Units
- (2) Powder-coated white covers
- Wireless Remotes/Receivers
- Wired Remotes
- Powder Tube
- Complimentary pack of powder
- Power Cable
Make sure there is no flammable material within a 10ft radius of the device.
The device must be operated by a Qualified Person, respecting IEC 60598-2-17 and all other applicable codes Never stand directly below the device when it is being mounted, removed, or serviced.
Have a qualified technician check the device annually and additionally before placing it into service if stored for an extended period of time. Install the device in a secure location that is inaccessible to unauthorized persons.
Make sure there is no flammable material within a 10ft radius of the device. • Use a clean and dry rag to remove dust. Metal parts can be cleaned with a damp cleaning rag.