High Quality XVive U5 Dual Universal Wireless Audio System
XVive U5 Wireless Dual Lavalier Audio System for Video and Content Creators:
The U5 Wireless Audio for Video System is a versatile audio solution for video production and other speech-recording applications. It can be used to send audio wirelessly from the included LV1 lavalier microphone (via the system’s beltpack Transmitter) to the Receiver, which can be connected to a DSLR/video camera or audio device.
High Quality Dual Audio System for Video and Content Creators
The larger U5T2 set comes with two beltpack Transmitters and two lavalier microphones, allowing you to send wireless signals from two lavalier microphones or other audio sources to a DSLR/video camera or audio device.
If you have an additional U5 receiver (U5R), you can send your audio signal to two DSLR/video cameras or audio devices, or one of each. The U5 receiver’s shoe mount connects to any DSLR camera. The removable and rechargeable Xvive U5B lithium-ion battery provides up to 5 hours of continuous power. The U5C battery charger (sold separately with three U5B batteries) allows you to charge backup batteries so you can operate the system without interruption. The U5 system reliably transmits high-resolution audio on the 2.4 GHz wireless band, and can be used for video shoots, livestreams, interviews, webinars, weddings and more!
XVive U5 Specifications
- Wireless Type 2.4 GHz (optimal for wireless, and approved for use worldwide)
- Wireless range Solid RF connection over a 100-foot range
- Applications Video shoots, livestreams, interviews and more
- Transmitter input Lavalier microphone or line-level audio device to mono 3.5mm TRS jack
- Receiver output Stereo 3.5mm TRS output to DSLR/video camera or audio device
- Output mode Stereo or mono
- Receiver type Dual-channel True Diversity receiver
- Battery Xvive U5B rechargeable, removable lithium battery
- Battery life up to 5 hours
- Latency 6ms
- Wireless channels 6
- Sampling rate High-resolution 24-bit /48 kHz audio
- Dynamic range Mic mode 99 dB; Line mode 107 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio Mic mode 95 dB; Line mode 107 dB
- Frequency response 20 Hz – 20 kHz ±3 dB
- High-pass filter Mic mode includes 100 Hz high-pass filter