Shopping online for DJ Event Gear, lighting or recording equipment but need time to pay?
DJEVentGear.com has several ways to pay with 0% payment plans available with Affirm and PayPal Credit.
Learn More about Affirm:
Pay over time for your most important purchases.
Affirm offers easy financing - void of any deferred interest or hidden fees.
The grand total you see at checkout is exactly the amount that you will pay. 3, 6, 12, & 36-month payment options are available.
If you're interested in applying for Affirm financing, please follow these steps:
#1 - Click the "Learn More" on the Affirm logo on each item page or in your shopping cart to pre-qualify.
#2 - Once you've pre-qualified add the items you wish to purchase into your DJEVentGear shopping cart.
#3 - Once all items are selected, click "Checkout" from the shopping cart page.
#4 - When you get to the final stage of checkout select "Affirm-Pay over time" as your payment method and click "Complete order"
#5 - Complete the application on the Affirm website, if you're approved and confirm the loan it will take you back to our website and complete the purchase
#6 - Your order will be complete and an order confirmation will be emailed to you. If you are having any issues with this process please email hello@DJEventGear.com
*In order to process the application properly you need to have a mobile phone with SMS text and email capabilities.
*For more information about financing with Affirm please visit their website here: Affirm Website or call Affirm 855-423-3729
*Finance charges range from 0-30%. Subject to credit approval.
To place an order using PayPal Credit:
#1 - If you've never used PayPal Credit before, apply for instant approval by clicking here.
#2 - Once approved, add items you wish to purchase into your shopping cart and then simply checkout on our site making sure to choose PayPal as your payment method.
#3 - You will be directed to the PayPal site directly to finish the PayPal payment part of the order, make sure you select "PayPal Credit" as your funding method to ensure you receive the interest free promotion.
#4 - If PayPal Credit is not listed in your PayPal account as a payment/funding method you may need to link your PayPal & PayPal Credit accounts by clicking here.
#5 - Enjoy a 6 month interest free period and pay for your order on your terms.
Here's more information regarding PayPal Credit
No lengthy application to fill out, just answer two quick questions, accept the terms and get a decision in seconds. You can take advantage of promotional financing offers at thousands of stores when you use PayPal Credit. These offers let you spread purchases out over a longer period of time and offer ways to avoid paying interest. Here's what you need to know:
- Offers vary depending on where you shop and how much you spend.
- You may be offered one of the following promotions when you make a qualifying purchase:
- No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 or 9 months
- No Interest if paid in full in 6, 12 or 18 months (minimum monthly payments required)
- Interest will be charged to your account from the posting date (which is usually within a few days of the purchase date) at your current Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the promotion expiration date.
- The Deferred Interest Summary section of your Statement will help you keep track of promotion expiration dates. If approved, Synchrony Bank will extend credit to you for the amount financed to pay for your purchase. Synchrony Bank will pay the merchant on your behalf for the purchase.
About PayPal Credit
- PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
- If approved, we start you off with a minimum credit line of at least $250.
- See FAQ tab for more info.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 19.99% and the Minimum Interest Charge is $2.00.
- If you miss a payment your late fee could be up to $35, even less if it's your first time.