High Quality ADJ Lighting LINK DMX Console
ADJ Lighting LINK DMX Console for 4 Universe operation via Smart Device:
LINK is a 4-universe controller designed to control compatible DMX devices with control from the dedicated Airstream DMX LINK iOS App for iPad.
LINK can connect to an IPad wirelessly or hardwired. When connected wirelessly, LINK creates a private standalone 2.4 or 5 GHz DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum) WiFi network between an iPad and LINK console, which can coexist in busy RF environments alongside other wireless technologies. Connecting wirelessly will also allow you to unlock the iPad and remotely control, program, and playback your light show. If you prefer to use a hardwired connection between the IPad and LINK you will need a USB cable adapter, not included, which will also allow the IPad to charge at the same time. Four (4) hardwired, 5-pin XLR outputs on the rear of LINK send constant and reliable DMX signals to compatible DMX devices.
High Quality Lighting Equipment Link DMX Console
LINK is ideal for small production events, nightclubs, bars or any event or venue which requires the flexibility of wireless iPad control, and who are looking for a robust, 4 DMX universe APP based lighting control solution.
The LINK controller is compatible with the dedicated Airstream DMX LINK iOS APP for iPad, which can be downloaded here; https://apps.apple.com/us/app/airstream-dmx-link/id1487843782
Compatible with iPad only. Requires iOS 12.0 or later. *iPad NOT included.
CONTROL / CONNECTIONS:
- (6) General Purpose Buttons
- (1) Master and (8) Control 100mm Faders
- (16) Page Playback Buttons Above Faders
- (8) Rotary Dials with Push-In Selection Above Faders
- (1) Blackout Button
- (32) Instant Effect or Scene Calling Buttons
- (8) Bump / Momentary Effect Buttons
- (4) Rotary Encoder Wheels with Push-In Selection
- USB 2.0 Type “B” Port
- WiFi and DMX512
- 2.4 and 5Ghz GHz DSSS Wifi Network
- 4, Hardwired, DMX Universes
- USB Input for Gooseneck Work Light
- Removable Outer Case for 6U Rack Mounting
- Kensington™ Security Device Slot
SIZE / WEIGHT:
- Length: 20.3” (514mm)
- Width: 13.2” (336mm)
- Vertical Height: 3.5” (88mm)
- Weight: 13.0 LBS. (5.9 kg)
- USB Cable
- Mult-voltage DC9V Power Supply (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- 4 Power Adapters: Type A (US), Type C (Europe), Type G (UK), Type I (Australia, China)
- Rack Mount Kit
Specifications and documentation subject to change without notice.