JMAZ Aero Beam 60 Battery Powered Moving Head with Wireless DMX and 60 Watt LED Diode:
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a battery-powered moving head they always said? Well, JMaz Lighting has come to play with the big boys and stepped up with the Aero Beam 60, BATTERY POWERED moving head powered with a 60 watt LED diode.
After 2 years in development, plus vigorous testing in various environments, and high-quality, tour-grade UL-certified battery cells, the JMaz Lighting Aero Beam 60 is a safe alternative to the traditional plug and play fixtures.
With 8 hours of runtime, the 60w LED will make your show stand out no matter where it is. Creativity can run wild as you are no longer restricted on the placement of the fixture when using the built-in Wi-MAZ wireless DMX technology.
If you’re looking to keep it even more simple, the Aero Beam 60 comes with 9 built-in show modes that can be triggered with the included RF Remote Control. Entertain the entire venue with the wide-angle, speed variable 8-facet rotating prism. IT also features a separate color wheel and gobo wheel, motorized focus, and a rotating prism.
Easy and fast to set up, the built-in shows including totem-mode make it a breeze to get started. Leave the power cables, DMX cables, and frustration at home. The Aero Beam 60 is here to save your show. Get it at DJEVENTGEAR.com today!
JMAZ Aero Beam 60 features:
- 1x 60W white led lamp
- Life span: 50000 hours
- Color: Cool white , 7500K
- Beam angle:2°
- Power supply: Battery or AC mains
- Input Voltage: AC90-260V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Sate of charge 178W; non-charged state: 78W
- Battery Type: Lithium iron
- Battery charge time: 0% to 100% charge 5.5 hours,
- Max-endurance: 8 hours(Full power), 8 hours(built-in program)
- Temperature detection function: (-20 ℃ to 45 ℃)
- Battery protection: Battery short circuit protection, over current protection, overflow charging
- Charging mode: When connected to mains and power is insufficient, the battery will be charged automatically
- Control Signal: DMX512, master-slave, and sound-activated, auto operation, wireless
- Control Channel: 12/10 DMX channels USITT DMX-512.
- DMX recorder and edit function integrated
- 8/16 bit smooth and precise resolution for PAN/TILT movement
- 360°/540°/630° PAN and 90°/180°/270° TILT movement
- PAN/TILT reversible advantage
- PAN/TILT calibration available
- Scan position memory, auto reposition after unexpected movement
1 Color wheel with 14 colors plus open
- 1 Gobo Wheel
- Fan cooling system
- -35-45°C max ambient temperature
- Constant temperature readout and management function.
- Protection Rating : IP 20
Construction & Weight.
- Dimensions: 15.2″x12″x8.8″ (385x306x224mm)
- Weight: 24.7 lbs. (11.2 kgs.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 14.6″x11″x16.7″ (400x290x445mm)
- Shipping Weight: 32 lbs. (13.2 kgs.)
- ABS die-cast plastic cover with Aluminum structure
- 8-Facet prism with variable speed and direction
- 0-100% Linear LED dimmer
- 28T/sec high speed LED shutter/strobe effect with variable speed
- Preset variable/random strobe and dimming pulse effect
- 2m-20m electric focus
- 2.4’TFT LCD display (320*240pix)
- POWERCON connector IN
- 3-Pin XLR connectors IN/OUT
- 55dB at 3’dB rating
- 2 x 1/4 turn fastening Omega clamp
- 1 x Safety attachment point
(1) Aero Beam 60
(1) IR Remote Control
(1) Hanging Brackets