AKAI Professional MPC ONE Standalone Production Machine with 7" Touch Display:
Don’t let the size fool you. The MPC One packs a lot of features and workflow tools into ONE powerful punch. Beat programming, editing, mixing FX and instruments and so much more means an uncompromised creative experience.
MPC ONE delivers a truly empowering hands-on experience, ready for any music production task. Edit and trim samples with hand gestures on the brilliant 7” touch screen display. Express your ideas perfectly with the assigned knobs and touch keys that eliminate diving through pages of menus.
MPC One integrates into your creative space with all the ports and jacks you need. USB, MIDI DIN, CV/Gate, and 1/4” line-level audio input. With USB and SD card slots, you can save, transfer and share your music.
Your favorite music production techniques come standard on MPC One. Tape Stop effect, Note Repeat for pulsing hi-hats, and 16 Levels to play those melodic 808s plus many more.
Akai Professional's next-generation standalone, multi-core powered MPC Series features MIDI Multi capability, transforming MPC into the ultimate MIDI sequencing studio centerpiece. Now you can simultaneously connect and route all the MIDI gear in your studio including class-compliant USB Keyboards, MIDI interfaces, and USB to CV modules, supercharging your I/O capability.
Fuse this with deep internal MIDI routing capability across tracks, comprehensive MIDI routing to any MIDI-compatible synthesizer, drum machine, or sound module, and even multitrack recording capability, and MPC forms the beating heart of any production setup, unleashing the true power of all your gear.
Ready for new sounds to inspire you? Network connectivity means its super simple to sign in to your Splice account and download a fresh set of samples to get your creative juices flowing again.
Akai Professional MPC ONE Features:
- Standalone MPC - No Computer Required.
- Powerful Multicore System from the MPC Live and MPC X.
- 16 Velocity Sensitive RGB Pads.
- Brilliant 7" Multi-Touch Display.
- 2 GB RAM, 2GB Onboard Storage, 2GB pre-installed content.
- Mac & PC Controller for MPC Software (included.)
- Stereo Line Level Inputs.
- MIDI In & MIDI Out.
- 4 TRS CV/Gate Jacks, 8 Outputs Total.
- USB 2.0 Slot for Storage Drives or Midi Controllers for use in Standalone.
- SD Card Slot.
Akai Professional MPC One Specifications:
(16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
(8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
(4) 360° touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
(4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
(1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
(31) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
7.0" / 177 mm (diagonal)
5.9" x 3.7" / 151 x 94 mm (width x height)
Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
Processor: Quad-core ARM processor
RAM: 2 GB
Storage: 2 GB user storage, 2 GB pre-installed content
(2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS inputs (1 stereo pair)
(2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS outputs (1 stereo pair)
(1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo headphone output
(1) 5-pin MIDI inputs
(1) 5-pin MIDI outputs
(4) 4 TRS CV/Gate Jacks, 8 Outputs Total
(1) USB Type-A port
(1) USB Type-B port
(1) SD Card slot
(1) Power Adapter input
Via power adapter: 19 V, 3.42 A, center-positive, included
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
10.7" x 10.7" x 2.1"
272 x 272 x 53 mm
What's Included?(1) Akai Professional MPC One Step Up to Standalone Total Music Production System MPCONEXUS
(1) 19 V power adapter