Ape Labs Stick Battery Powered Rechargeable Light Tube TourPack (10pc):
We love the "ApeStick" so much, it was the first product from Ape Labs that we fell in love with and for great reason. At first we wondered, what could we do with the ApeStick? Then once we received it, put it in our hands and turned it on it quickly became "What can we NOT do" with the ApeStick?
The ApeStick is an all-purpose battery Powered Light in the shape of a tube. It is equipped with an integrated battery with a run-time of at least 8 hours.
Control the ApeStick with the Ape Labs 2.4GHz Remote Control, which can be used for all ape lab products, too. Professional users can control the stick via wireless DMX with the W-APE wireless DMX transceiver or MobiLight 4.
The preconfigured programs, colors, and speeds offer the perfect lighting for any event. Moreover, the lamp has a sound-to-light mode. It is controlled by the internal microphone, which adapts automatically to each volume.
The ApeStick has two individually adjustable, extremely powerful magnets. The tube can be attached to any metallic object. Furthermore, there are stainless steel sheets in the set included, which allow the mounting on non-magnetic objects.
All ape labs products are compatible with each other and can be controlled by the same Remote Control, W-APE Transceiver, or MobiLight 4. All colors and programs match across the different device types. Ape Labs devices communicate with each other and repeat the original 2.4GHz signal continuously (100ft range per LightCan, ApeLight Mini, or ApeStick 4 / 3,000ft range per ApeLight Maxi, ApeLight, or MobiLight 4).
- RGBWW LEDs (RGBW colors + warm white) built-in colors and programs with controllable speed dimmable sound to light with auto gain from an internal microphone or from a central microphone of a W-APE transceiver
- 4 Group Management internal radio module for control by the Remote Control or W-APE (4 DMX universes are possible) multiple DMX modes: 3 channel (Dimmer, Program, Speed); 4 channel (RGBW 8Bit); 8 channel (RGBW 16Bit) built-in battery pack (NiMH)
- Lasts 8 or more hours per charging
- ApeStick 4: length = 24.4in / diameter = 1.0in; 1.1lbs
stainless steel mounting sheets: 2.0in x 1.1in
- 10x Ape Labs ApeStick 4
- 1x ApeRemote control (2.4 GHz)
- 20x stainless steel mounting sheets
- 1x Charging Flight Case
- Sealed, rechargeable, built-in battery (NiMH)
(At Least 8 Hours of Battery Life at Full Power)