Chauvet DJ Nimbus Dry Ice Machine:
Quality Dry Ice Machine for Event Professionals
The Chauvet DJ Nimbus dry ice machine is the workhorse in the Dry Ice Machine category. Tried and true now for many years, its simple design and logistics make it almost fault-proof.
Owning a Dry Ice machine for "Dance on a cloud" type of services is a smart investment for any event professional, but especially DJs, nightclubs, and rental houses that want to use their gear to make money. You can use it to sell to clients, or rent it out to others as a service only - either way, you will get a great return on your investment.
The Chauvet DJ Nimbus produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10lbs of dry ice to provide 6 minutes of run time. Output and flow are easily controlled, thanks to an adjustable multi-level control arm. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times. A low water sensor increases safety.
Chauvet DJ Nimbus Features:
- A professional dry-ice machine that creates thick, low-lying clouds that hug the floor.
- Quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature using a simple, plug-n-play operation.
- Heat the water in a fraction of the time by utilizing the second heating element.
- Manipulate the output and flow with the adjustable, multi-level control handle.
- Increase safety with low-water and temperature sensors that automatically shut off heaters.
Chauvet DJ Nimbus Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current (single element): 1,500W, 12.6A @ 120V 60Hz, 1,400 W, 6.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power and Current (dual element): 3,000W, 25.2A @ 120V 60Hz, 3,000 W, 12.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal (17l)
- Heat-up Time (single element): 50min
- Heat-up Time (dual element): 30min
- Average runtime: 6 min
- Reheat time (single element): 30min
- Reheat time (dual element): 15min
- Dry ice capacity: 10 lbs (4.5kg)
- Max water temperature: 175°F (79°C)
- Weight (empty): 28.6 lbs (13kg)
- Weight (full): 75 lbs (34kg)
- Size: 20 x 18 x 19 in (513 x 465 x 470 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
(1) Chauvet DJ Nimbus Professional Dry Ice Machine
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide
*2 Year Manufacturer warranty