RCF HD10-A MK4 Active Two Way Powered PA Speaker with 10" Woofer:
RCF HD 10-A MK4 Active Two Way Powered Speaker features:
The RCF HD-10A MK4 is what we would consider the perfect speaker for today’s event DJ, mobile performer. They are perfect for any application where elegant style, small size yet impressive sound are needed. The very few negatives make this almost a no-brainer and I think we can feel comfortable saying that this is the best powered speaker available today for under $450!
We give this speaker an A!
Oh yeah, and don’t forget the genius speaker covers that can be left on if you’re outdoors and it starts raining in a pinch.
- 800 watt 2-way peak power
- 128 dB max SPL
- Digital bi-amplification, SMPS
- DSP sound processing
- 90° x 70°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 10" woofer, high power, 2.0" voice coil
- 1.0" HF driver, titanium dome, neodymium 1.0" voice coil
- FiRPHASE processing
RCF cares about your sound. The new D-Line MK4 speakers boosts the performance with a series of brand new transducers, improves the sound quality with the revolutionary FiRPHASE processing and renew the grille design to exalt the professional look. The vocals are natural, the sound is clear at long distances, the SPL power is stable at very high levels. The concept of the HD-Line derives from the touring industry, bringing in an elegant and compact cabinet all the experience of RCF professional sound with the maximum reliability and strength for the intensive use on the road. Connect your microphone, your device or your mixer to the speaker and turn up the volume: real plug&play. Perfect as a main front of house in small PA systems, high powered floor monitoring and unobtrusive fixed installation.
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener.
The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
Woofers and compression drivers are precision built taking advantage of RCF’s technologies and a wealth of professional knowledge and experience dedicated to achieving extremely high standards.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. D-Line amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminum structure which not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the D Line amplifiers present an SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weightNEW CABINET SHAPE
Every D LINE model can be used in the standard or stage monitor configuration
D LINE cabinets are molded on a special polypropylene composite material designed to dampen down vibrations even at maximum volume settings. From molding to the final texture, D-LINE offers the maximum reliability and strength for intensive use on the road. The reflex port has been resized to offer better efficiency. Ergonomically designed forged handles with rubber handgrip, 2 on the sides, and one at the top.
The HD 10-A is equipped with a top handle and a side handle with a rubber handgrip for greater portability. At the bottom, a rugged steel pole mount has been installed in all models. The new cabinet shape will allow every D-LINE model to be used in the standard configuration as well as in the stage monitor model. Two M10 and 3 M6 threaded inserts are provided for optional mounting hardware in Installed Sound Applications.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:50 Hz &pide; 20000 Hz
- MAX SPL @ 1M:128 dB
- HORIZONTAL COVERAGE ANGLE:90°
- VERTICAL COVERAGE ANGLE:60°
- COMPRESSION DRIVER:1.0'', 1.75'' v.c
- WOOFER:10'', 2.0'' v.c
- Input/Output section
- INPUT SIGNAL:bal/unbal
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XRL, Jack
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS:XLR
- INPUT SENSITIVITY:-2 dBu/+4 dBu
- MIC. INPUT SENSITIVITY:-32 dBu
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES:2000 Hz
- PROTECTIONS:Thermal, RMS
- LIMITER:Soft Limiter
- CONTROLS:Boost, Volume, Mic/Line
- TOTAL POWER:800 W Peak, 400 W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCIES:200 W Peak, 100 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES:600 W Peak, 300 W RMS
- COOLING: Convection
- CONNECTIONS: VDE
- CE MARKING: Yes
- CABINET/CASE MATERIAL: PP Composite
- HARDWARE:1 x M10 top, 1 x M10 bottom, 3 x M6 bottom
- HANDLES:1 Top, 1 Side
- POLE MOUNT/CAP:Yes
- HEIGHT:527 mm / 20.75 inches
- WIDTH:303 mm / 11.93 inches
- DEPTH:303 mm / 11.93 inches
- WEIGHT:11.8 kg / 26.01 lbs
- PACKAGE HEIGHT:640 mm / 25.2 inches
- PACKAGE WIDTH:400 mm / 15.75 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH:380 mm / 14.96 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT:14 kg / 30.86 lbs