LD Systems MAUI 44 G2 Cardioid powered Portable Column Array Loudspeaker System (White)
Quality Music Studio Equipment LD Systems MAUI 44 G2 W Loudspeaker - Now Available in White!
With the white color version of the MAUI 44 G2, LD Systems is responding to numerous requests from MAUI users worldwide. Technically identical to the black version, the MAUI 44 G2 W integrates seamlessly into modern and open visual settings – from weddings to corporate events and more.
Column systems have literally revolutionized numerous application areas for bands and DJs. Never has it been easier to provide a consistent sound solution from a simple, inconspicuous PA system - even in large spaces. The MAUI 44 G2 W is now the practical, powerful solution for the professional segment.
The LD Systems MAUI 44 G2 W is the flagship of the MAUI series column PAs: it offers an enormous 1,500 watts of total output (RMS) with a frequency response of 37 Hz to 20 kHz and a sound-level pressure of 132 dB (peak). With its outstanding sound properties and wide-ranging functions, this compact column PA is perfect for rental companies, musicians, small clubs, street festivals and permanent installations. The cardioid properties of the column elements and the possibility of creating a cardioid bass with an additional subwoofer further highlights the professional nature of this sound system. The column achieves a rear attenuation of 18 dB, the subwoofer 15 dB. The MAUI 44 G2 W also sets the tone when the two-part column is equipped with twelve 3.5" neodymium full-range speakers and four 1" HF drivers with waveguide. The phase plugs on the six upper drivers improve horizontal directivity, reduce distortion and optimize the sensitivity below the crossover frequency for the tweeters. In addition, the four tweeters feature specially designed and optimized compression drivers coupled to a constant directivity waveguide to provide 120° of coverage across the width and 25° of focused vertical directivity. The curved design of the waveguide transports more energy in the high frequencies to listeners standing further away.
In the case of permanent installations or when providing sound for conferences, the TrueWireless™ stereo function makes life a whole lot easier since it enables two systems to be wirelessly connected for stereo reproduction. Bluetooth® streaming in HD quality is no problem at all thanks to aptX™ and AAC Codec, while DynX® DSP technology ensures distortion-free sound reproduction even at the very highest volumes. Total and subwoofer levels can be individually adjusted, providing a perfectly balanced sound in all situations, with a crystal-clear treble, a crisp mid-range and - thanks to the flow-optimized bass-reflex channels - a powerful bass.
Another particularly user-friendly feature of the MAUI® 44 G2 W is automatic set-up recognition: if the column is removed to use the subwoofer as a follower, for example, the display automatically jumps to FOLLOWER and functions such as Bluetooth and the volume controls for MAIN and SUB no longer appear.
The MAUI 44 G2 W is absolutely top-class when it comes to transportation and mobile use, too: assembly is quick and simple with no need for cables or stands - special multi-pin connections are used instead. Together, the rugged subwoofer housing made of birch multiplex with polyuria coating and the light, powder-coated aluminum column weigh a total of less than 48 kg - a weight reduction of 20% as compared to the predecessor model. The optionally available transport roller board, carry bag and sub cover do a superb job in day-to-day use. In terms of inputs, the MAUI 44 G2 W offers two XLR IN connections, while two XLR outputs enable a wired stereo configuration of two systems. Meanwhile the SUB OUT can be used to hook up an additional subwoofer, and the power supply is via secure and reliable powerCon connection.
- Product type PA Complete Systems
- Type Powered
- Color White
- Max. SPL (peak) 132 dB
- Frequency response 37 - 20000 Hz
- Dispersion (H x V) 120 x 25
- Total Height 2256 mm
- Weight 47,6 kg
- Features Bluetooth Audio Streaming, DSP-based Signal Processing, Excellent Sound Dispersion, Mono/ Stereo Application
- Woofer dimensions 15 "
- Woofer size 381 mm
- Woofer magnet Neodymium
- Woofer brand Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil 4 "
- Woofer voice coil (mm) 101 mm
- Cabinet construction Bass Reflex
- Housing material 15 mm Birch Plywood, 18 mm Birch Plywood
- Cabinet surface Polyurea
- Dimensions Subwoofer (W x H x D) 434 x 634 x 637 mm
- Subwoofer weight 36.4 kg
- Midrange size 12 x 3,5 "
- Midrange size 12 x 89 mm
- Midrange magnet Neodymium
- Midrange brand Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil 1 "
- Midrange voice coil 25.4 mm
- Tweeter dimensions 4 x 0.5 "
- Tweeter dimensions (mm) 12.7 mm
- Tweeter magnet Neodymium
- Tweeter brand Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil 1 "
- Tweeter voice coil (mm) 25.4 mm
- Wave Guide CD Waveguide
- Loudspeaker inputs 1
- Speaker input connections Custom-made multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material Aluminium
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface HD coated aluminum, multi-layer mesh (cloth)
- Mid/Hi system width 103 mm
- Mid/Hi system height 1621 mm
- Mid/Hi system depth 135 mm
- Mid/Hi system weight 11.2 kg
Amplifier module (integrated in subwoofer)
- Amplifier Class D
- System output (RMS): 1500 W
- Protection circuits DC protection, Multiband limiter, short circuit, thermal protection
- Cooling Convection
- Controls Bluetooth HOLD TO LINK button , Bluetooth STEREO LINK button , Cardioid On/Off , Main level , Power On/Off , Sub level
- Indicators Bluetooth , Bluetooth STEREO LINK , Cardioid On/Off , Limit , Power , Protect (protection circuit engaged) , Signal , slave mode , Subwoofer Mode
- Mains connector Neutrik PowerCon
- Operating voltage 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz , 220 V AC - 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Ambient temperature (operating) 0 - 40 °C
- Relative Humidity < 80% (non-condensing)
- Line Inputs 2
- Line Input Connectors XLR female
- Line Outputs 2 Line Output Connectors XLR male
- Number of speaker outputs 1
- Loudspeaker Output Connectors Custom-made multipin
- Bluetooth Standard A2DP
- Bluetooth Audio Decoder AAC , aptX , SBC
- Bit depth AD/DA converter 24 bit
- Sampling frequency 48 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio 106 dB