LD Systems MAUI 5 GO W 100 White Portable Battery Powered Column Array PA System:
LD Systems Maui 5 GO 100 W for Musical Event Sound
When you're an event professional, portability is crucial but not if it means having to sacrifice too much sound. So when battery-powered speakers first started coming out, it took a while for them to be able to keep up with the demands of the working DJ, musician, or event professional.
Then the ones that did were just simple full-range speakers, needing a messy pole to place them on. The options for a PA system that was full and beautiful with a battery were almost zero until the LD System Maui 5 GO 100, now with a smaller and lighter weight battery rated at 3200 mAh.
Perfectly equipped throughout, the MAUI 5 GO 100 is the ultimate system to deliver crystal-clear, powerful sound in any location. The ultra-portable battery-powered column-PA is supplied by a high-performance lithium-ion unit that provides power to 12 hours of operating time. The charger is built into the subwoofer. An external charging dock is available as an accessory. Inputs for microphone, instrument, and line signals, as well as Bluetooth stereo streaming, make the MAUI 5 GO 100 the ideal system for street musicians or for music and speech reproduction at private and business events and all mains power-free applications.
Its super lightweight of just 28 lbs makes the four-piece design ultra-easy to transport, and thanks to its special multipin connectors, it is assembled and ready to use in seconds. The line-array arrangement of the drivers achieves an extremely high range. The system's wide dispersion and excellent feedback resistance remove the need for separate monitors. With 800 watts peak power, the MAUI 5 GO 100 is the loudest and best-sounding battery-powered PA system on the market, effortlessly providing sound for audiences of over 100 people.
For unparalleled sound quality in all applications, the column system features LD Systems' LECC DSP with multiband limiter, equalizer, compressor, and crossover. The integrated 4-channel mixer provides separate volume controls for the input channels, sum, and subwoofer as well as a variable high-frequency boost to facilitate fast and balanced adjustment to the sound. LD Systems' Quick-Swap Technology also facilitates immediate and simple battery replacement for practically unrestricted operating times for the MAUI 5 GO 100.
LD Systems MAUI 5 GO 100 Column PA System Features:
- Plug-and-play lithium-ion battery for up to 12 hours continuous operation.
- Practically unlimited power supply thanks to Quick-Swap Technology.
- Provides sound to over 100 people.
- Ultra-light, portable 4-piece design that weighs only 12.4 kg.
- Integrated 4-channel mixer.
- Bluetooth stereo audio streaming.
- All-in-one column speaker for PA and monitor applications.
- Increased range and broader coverage thanks to the line-array design.
LD Systems MAUI 5 GO 100 Column PA System Specifications:
- Product type PA Complete Systems
- Type active
- Number of subwoofers 1
- Color white
- Max. SPL (peak) 120 dB
- Frequency response 50 - 20000 Hz
- Dispersion (H x V) 120° x 20
- Overall height 1985 mm
- Weight 28 Lbs
- Rechargeable batteries 29.36V / 3200 mAh
- Battery manufacturer LG Chem
- Battery technology Lithium-ion
- Battery operation time at maximum load 12 hours @ 98 dB (Lounge) , 4 hours at 120 dB (DJ mode) , 6 h @ 104 dB (Live music)
- Charging time 1.5 hours up to 80% , 2 hours up to 100%
- Woofer characteristics
- Low/mid driver dimensions 8 "
- Woofer size 203.2 mm
- Subwoofer width 305 mm
- Subwoofer height 405 mm
- Subwoofer depth 395 mm
- Subwoofer weight 8.95 kg
- Mid/Hi System
- Midrange size 4 x 3 "
- Midrange size 76.2 mm
- Midrange magnet Neodymium
- Midrange brand Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil 1 "
- Midrange voice coil 25.4 mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance 4 Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs 1
- Speaker input connections Custom-made multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material ABS plastic
- Mid/Hi system width 82 mm
- Mid/Hi system height 535 mm
- Mid/Hi system depth 105 mm
- Mid/Hi system weight 3.5 (3ps) kg
- Amplifier module (integrated in subwoofer)
- Amplifier Class D
- Amplifier output system (RMS) 200 W
- Amplifier output system (peak) 800 W
- Protection circuits DSP-based multiband limiter, over-current , short circuit, thermal overload
- Cooling Convection
- Operating Temperature 0 - 50 °CControls BT level, BT pairing, Line level, Main level, Mic level, Mono/stereo mode, MP3 / Hi-Z level, On / Off , Sublevel
- Indicators Limit, On , Protect (protection circuit engaged) , Signal
- Operating voltage Switching power supply
- Operating voltage 100 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz , 200 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz (Automatic conversion)
- Power consumption 300 W
- Line inputs 2 x stereo
- Line input connectors 6.3 mm jack, XLR
- Mic inputs 1
- Mic inputs 6.3 mm jack, XLR
- MP3 inputs 1
- MP3 input connectors 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z inputs 1
- Hi-Z input connectors 6.3 mm jack
- Loudspeaker outputs 1
- Speaker output connections Custom-made multipin
- DSP characteristics
- Bit depth AD/DA converter 24 / 24 bit
MAUI 5 GO 100 W Includes:
- (1) LD Systems MAUI 5 GO 100 Subwoofer with integrated electronics for all system components
- (1) LD Systems MAUI 5 GO 100 Column section with integrated rechargeable battery
- (1) LD Systems MAUI 5 GO 100 Spacer with connections on the underside and topside
- (1) LD Systems MAUI 5 GO 100 Column section with speakers and connector on the underside