High Quality Sound Equipment Professional USB Effects Line Mixer
Mackie ProFX12v3 Professional USB Effects Line Mixer Interface:
The Mackie ProFX12v3 12-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB is the ultimate affordable solution for live sound, home recording, and content creators. Now with our renowned Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, everything from gain-hungry mics to guitars will sound better than ever, and you can keep it all in check with simple single-knob compression. The new GigFX effects engine offers 24 built-in FX for even more options for adding the finishing touch. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O plus zero-latency hardware monitoring for easy overdubs. Both ProTools | First and Waveform OEM recording software/plugin packages are included.
High Quality Studio Equipment Professional USB Effects Line Mixer
The Mackie ProFX12v3 Professional Effects Mixer with USB is the ultimate affordable solution for live, home recording, and content creators. Now with Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, single-knob compression, and 24 built-in FX. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O and zero-latency hardware monitoring. Both ProTools | First and Waveform™ OEM recording software/plugin packages are included.
The Mackie ProFX12v3 features Onyx Mic Preamps, 192kHz 2x4 recording, 24 built-in FX, and simple single-knob compression with ProTools | First and Waveform OEM recording software/plugin packages are included.
Mackie ProFX12v3 Professional Mixer Features:
- The Ultimate Affordable Mixer for Everyone
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming.
- Renowned Onyx Mic Preamps.
- Equipped with 7 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60db of gain and ultra-low noise performance.
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps.
- High-Resolution GigFX Effects Engine
- With 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy easy... easy..... easy........ easy (Delay, get it?).
- 24-Bit / 192kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-Bit / 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible.
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix.
- Effortless Latency-Free Monitoring
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer.
- Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track.
- The Essential Mixing Tools You Need
- 3-band EQ on all channels.
- Channels 5-10 feature mic inputs and stereo line inputs for maximum versatility.
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments.
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels.
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 11/12.
- Aux/Monitor output with dedicated per-channel send control.
- Stereo Subgroup output bus with per-channel assignment.
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control.
- Insert jack on channels 1-4.
- Pre-Fader solo on all channels.
- Footswitch input for FX Mute.
- Single-Knob Compression
- Keep your input levels in check and get maximum channel headroom with the quick turn of a knob.
- Great for giving vocals the finishing touch in live, recording, and even streaming applications.
- Record and Produce Like a Pro
- ProTools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included.
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 22 plugins like BBD Delay, Gray Compressor, and Eleven Lite.
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter.
- Signature Rugged Design
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design.
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment.
- Tough ABS side protection.