Rane One Performance DJ Controller for Serato DJ with Motorized Platters and KRK Classic 5 CL5G3 Studio Monitor Package:
The RANE ONE Motorized DJ controller takes the high-performance features, reliability and exceptional quality we’re trusted for and without compromise combines them into the ultimate Motorized DJ Controller.
Trusted RANE Sound
The ONE continues RANE’s reputation for high-end, no-compromise sound quality and creative freedom. The gig-ready ONE represents the pinnacle in music control for DJs commanding the best in performance and sound.
Intuitive, Familiar Layout
The ONE gives DJ’s a familiar, performance-driven, intuitive layout with everything you need, where you need it. Take control with the multi-function performances pads, aluminum FX paddles, dedicated loop section, and mixer controls.
The ONE features authentic motorized 7” turntable platters for high-performance precision. Experience the traditional vinyl-like touch, with all the creative tools the digital world has to offer. With support for leading DJ software platforms like Serato DJ Pro, Algoriddim's djay Pro AI, and Virtual DJ, the ONE brings a true turntable experience to the portable arena.
With all the pro-connections you need, the RANE ONE gives multiple connectivities for the ultimate in flexibility. With 3 stereo outputs, dual mic and dual USB Laptop connections, Phono/Line, and auxiliary inputs. The ONE has you covered.
Cut Like a Pro
If you like scratching, you’re going to love the MAG FOUR crossfader. Our lightest and smoothest fader ever, the MAG FOUR gives you swift and precise control over your cuts, with a software cut-in adjustment available in Serato DJ Pro.
The ONE has 8 multi-function performance pads per deck for full creative control. Each deck includes Hot Cue, Pitch ‘n Time, Saved Loop, Roll, Sampler, Slicer, as well as Serato DJ Pro’s Scratch Bank feature. Everything you need for creative control.
With 6 radio-style stackable FX buttons, instantly activate any combination of software FX with a single press, fine-tune with depth and beat parameter controls, then activate with the independent aluminum paddle controls with latch or momentary positions.
KRK CL5G3 Classic 5 Studio Reference Monitor with 5" Woofers:
KRK Classic 5 powered studio monitors incorporate over 30 years of innovation from the world's leading studio monitor manufacturer. Borrowing concepts from the ROKIT line—one of the most used studio monitor lines in the world, the Classic 5 defaults to a new FLAT frequency solution towards more critical listening—transpiring into more accurate mixes. With the optional +2dB KRK Bass Boost, the Classic 5 holds true to the sound that music creators around the world have loved for years.
The Classic 5 monitors deliver a multitude of features geared to meet the demands of today's competitive producers and engineers including an innovative Class A/B amplifier with a built-in automatic limiter, a 1" soft dome tweeter and 5" glass-Aramid composite woofer, a waveguide designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position, a front-slotted bass port to reduce boundary coupling and allow flexible positioning in the room, and multiple input connections to ensure the Classic 5 will easily integrate into any system configuration. Taking cues from one of the most used studio monitors in the world, the KRK Classic 5 is a valuable compact solution towards accurate mixes and productions.
KRK CL5G3 Classic 5 Powered Monitor Features:
- An incredibly versatile powered nearfield studio monitor, great for any style of music.
- Soft-dome tweeter with optimized waveguide provides smooth, pristine, and articulate highs up to 35kHz.
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
- Flat Low-Frequency Adjustment adds versatility and improved accuracy for mixes that translate in different environments.
- Superior low-end extension with the optional setting of +2dB KRK Bass Boosts acclaimed by music creators worldwide.
- High- and low-frequency controls let you contour your sound to your environment and preference.
- Factory-installed under-monitor foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface for improved clarity.
- Active 2-way electronics provide high-headroom/low-noise amplification.
- Front-slotted bass port and resonant-free cabinet increase sonic clarity.
- System-optimized auto-limiter prevents unexpected peaks from damaging the speakers while offering consistency and clarity at high volumes.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Engineered in the USA by a monitor manufacturer with over 30 years of innovation experience.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Low and high-frequency adjustments tailor the monitors to taste and adjust for room acoustics.
- Custom bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- (1) Rane One DJ Controller
- (2) KRK Classic 5 CL5G3 Studio Monitors
- (2) 10' XLR-XLR Cables