EVOX JMIX8 Portable Column Array Speaker System
RCF EVOX JMIX8 Portable Column Array System with Integrated 6 Mixer (White):
Taking the EVOX J Series one step further, RCF has added an 8-input Digital Mixer to the system. The onboard processing power of the innovative Z.CORE DSP provides not only full mix functions; it includes high-quality instrument FX and AMP simulations. An EVOX iOS/Android-compatible app allows to manage the JMIX8.
High Quality Portable Column Array Speaker System
Adding Bluetooth audio and Hi-Z instrument input, the EVOX JMIX8 combines the quality and reliability of RCF transducers and amplification with a powerful remote controllable 8-channel digital mixer. The all-in-one solution, superior sound quality and easy set-up and transportation make the EVOX the perfect workmate for musicians.
RCF Evox Jmix8 Active Two Way Array Music System Features:
- 128 dB Max SPL.
- 1400 Watt 2-way peak power.
- 8 IN Digital Mixer with multiple FX, Amp Simulator and Remote Control.
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE.
- 12" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil.
- 8 x 2" ultra compact fullrange 1.0" voice coil.
- 2350x350x450 mm 92.5x13.77x17.71 in (HxWxD).
- 24,4/53.8 kg/lbs.
- Bluetooth Audio.
- Live Sound.
- Clubs and DJs.
- Corporate events.
- AV presentations.
- Solo Musicians.
RCF speakers are designed by using FiRPHASE, a proprietary and advanced FIR filtering technology, conceived for delivering transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The FiRPHASE algorithm optimizes dynamics, amplitude and phase patterns, ensuring at the same time minimum system latency.
The design of the FIR filter for this specific purpose should start from an accurate measurement of the loudspeaker phase. The FiRPHASE algorithm uses this measurement and adapts the loudspeaker's phase without touching the amplitude equalization. The heart of the advanced technique used by FiRPHASE is a recursive method (Least Squared method) combined with a proprietary algorithm that calculates the best FIR filter coefficients set in according to amplitude and phase constraints. The algorithm corrects phase and amplitude (when necessary) by taking into account the weak points of the transducers and the resonances or cancellations due to the cabinet of the loudspeaker. Despite the design perfection of our transducers and cabinets, we realize that the phase corrections are the "missing point" for the perfection. This technique allows a deep control of phase at mid-low frequencies with relatively small filters, reaching a higher resolution than that one as theory suggests.
The ultra-compact full-range 2" RCF drivers are capable of handling high SPL and power with a stunning sound performance. The high excursion 12" RCF woofer extends to the lowest frequencies offering quick and precise punch. The bass-reflex port design avoids air turbulence reducing distortions. The EVOX design features constant directivity coverage of 120°x30°(HxV), providing a perfect coverage pattern. The vertical array is progressively shaped to guarantee consistent sound coverage from the first row to the last.
Professional Digital Mixer
All the available functions on the EVOX JMIX8 system integrated mixer can be managed from the operating panel. The select buttons: INPUT, OUTPUT, HOME, SYSTEM, MFX, FX give access to all the parameter pages on the LCD display.
MIC/LINE inputs 1 to 4 are provided with a single control dynamic compressor. The control slider acts on the amount of compressor intervention. A dedicated button toggles the compressor ON and OFF. Up to 6 different presets can be selected from the Compressor Model list: Light, Heavy, Vocal, Bass, Acoustic, and Drum.
A 7-band graphic EQ on the Main Channel lets you shape the frequency response of the system. In order to have a powerful overall sound, limiting peaks and more harmonics, four mastering processing presets can be selected: MASTERING, MASTER BOOST, LOUD & PROUD, and HI-FI.
Guitar Amps and Cabinets Included
The line input 4 can be switched to a Hi-Z mode and host several realistic amp modeling simulators. Guitar and Bass players can count on a whole range of 15 realistic emulations tuned for the maximum reality: Darkface '65, Jazz C, Rock'64, Rock 800 Crunch, Rock 900 Lead, Top30, Modern, Bassamp, Bassmate, Markbass 1, Markbass 2, Slo 88 Crunch, Slo 88 Lead, Overange 120, Heavy 51 and others. Shape the sound of each amp via 4 different parameters, store it in the Preset memory and recall via EVOX App, Panel, or Footswitch. A wide range of integrated sound options at your fingertips.
A whole range of easy-to-use effects helps the musician to find the right sound in any song: chorus, tremolo and flanger on the modulation effects unit, plus a useful delay for musical instruments.
Tons of Effects
80 High Quality effects presets from the premium RCF Z.CORE.DSP, each with three parameter controls: 40 different reverbs, providing a realistic simulation of large spaces, such as halls, rooms or hardware reverbs; 20 different delay types; 20 modulation effects to shape any nuance of your music.
The RCF EVOX App ensures a comprehensive control of J Series mixers: all the processing you need, on your smartphone, via Bluetooth. Featuring attractive and intuitive graphics created by audio professionals, the app allows you to navigate between pages and fully control the mixer's parameters even while playing. RCF EVOX J The EVOX App is available for iOS and Android operating systems.
RCF Evox Jmix 8 Active Two Way Array Music System Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 40 &pide; 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1M: 128 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 120°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 30°
- Full Range: 8 x 2.0'', 1.0'' v.c
- Woofer: 12'', 2.5'' v.c
- Input Signal: bal/unbal
- Input Connectors: XRL, Jack
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Crossover Frequencies: 220 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total Power: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- High Frequencies: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- Low Frequencies: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- : VDE
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz &pide; 20 Hz
- THD+N, 20DB GAIN, 0DBU OUT: 0.004
- Processing Channels: 8
- Signal Processing: 32 Bit Floating Point
- A/D-D/A Conversion: 24 Bit @ 48.0 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 108
- MIC: 4
- Remote Controlled Storable Gain: Yes
- Gain Range: 0&pide;45 dB
- Input Noise Level: -114 dBu A-Weighted
- Mic Inputs Impedance: 3 kohm
- Low Cut: 20 Hz &pide; 1000 dB
- Phantom Power +48V: Yes
- Mono Line: 4
- Gain Selection: 0 dB &pide; 45 dB
- Line Input Impedance: 11 kohm
- HI-Z Line Inputs: 1
- HI-Z Line Inputs Impedance: 1 Mohm
- A/D Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- Stereo Line: 2
- Gain Selection: 0 dB &pide; 45 dB
- Stereo Line Input Impedence (KOHM): 11 kohm
- Gain Selection: 0 dB
- AUX Send: 1
- AUX Output: 1
- Main Out Impedance: 150 ohm
- Main Out Level: 19 dBu
- AUX Out Impedance: 150 ohm
- AUX Out Level: 19 dBu
- D/A Dynamic Range: 1084 dB
- : 4 mono (6 preset) RCF COMPRESSORS
- Input Channels EQ: 1 Semi Parametric / 2 Shelving
- Description: 3 Band EQ: High and Low band shelving, Mid Band with sweepable frequency Graphic 7 Band EQ on Main Mix and AUX send
- AUX: 1 Pre/Post
- FX Post: 1
- Send Effects: 1
- MultiFX Insert Effects: 1
- Main Out Processors: 1
- Play TRK: 2
- Footswitch: Yes
- Power Supply: Internal
- Voltage Requirements: 0 - 0 V
- CE Marking: Yes
- Cabinet/Case Material: PP Composite
- Handles: 1 Top
- Grille: Steel
- Color: Black
- Height: 623 mm / 24.53 inches
- Width: 400 mm / 15.75 inches
- Depth: 460 mm / 18.11 inches
- Weight: 24.4 kg / 53.79 lbs
Each RCF Evox JMIX8-W Retail Box Includes:
(1) RCF Evox Jmix8 Active Two Way Array Music System in white
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Manual
Please note: we display a few images of the black Evox JMix8 in this listing, however, please be assured this purchase is for the white housing version.