High Quality Active HD35-A Two-Way Powered PA Speaker System
RCF HD35-A Active Two Way Powered PA Speaker with 15" Woofer and 3" Compression Driver:
The titanium dome, 3.0" voice coil neodymium compression driver offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection on the HD 35-A. The 15" woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low-frequency control. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalization, FiRPHASE, soft limiting, and speaker protection.
High Quality Studio PA Speaker System HD35-A With 15" Woofer
The ND840 Compression Driver in pure Titanium with a 3" voice coil allows a crossover point at only 800 Hz. This allows a better impulse response, fast decay, and superior efficiency. Lightweight and powerful, RCF neodymium drivers are a reference in performance and reliability.
The voice coil features a high-temperature Kapton former. The assembly process takes advantage of the RCF proprietary Direct Drive technology. The diaphragm's suspension has been designed following extensive studies aimed at minimizing distortion and extending the low-frequency range.
The low-frequency transducer is a high-power 15" woofer with a 3.0" voice coil, delivering a punchy bass. Reproduction of the mid-bass frequencies is accurate, transparent, and free from distortion.
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. D-Line amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminum structure which not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation.
All the D Line amplifiers present an SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight. D LINE cabinets are molded with a special polypropylene composite material designed to dampen vibrations even at maximum volume settings. From molding to the final texture, D-LINE offers maximum reliability and strength for intensive use on the road. The advanced vented architecture offers high efficiency and low distortion.
The speaker is equipped with a top handle and two side handles with rubber handgrips for greater portability. The multi-purpose cabinet shape will allow every D-LINE model to be used in the standard configuration as well as in stage monitor mode. Two M10 and three M6 threaded inserts are available for optional mounting hardware. This makes the speakers perfect for use in mounted or flown situations. When used on top of a SUB Series the HD speaker becomes an incredibly powerful PA system.
HD35-A Speaker Features :
- 132 dB Max SPL.
- 1400 Watts 2-way peak power.
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE.
- 800 Hz crossover point for perfect vocal reproduction.
- 1.4" Titanium Compression Driver, 3.0" v.c. Neodimium.
- 15" Woofer, high power.
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn.
- Silent Fanless Class-D Amplifier.
RCF HD35-A Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 132 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1.4", 3.0" v.c
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" v.c
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, Jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity: -32 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 800 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total Power: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: Powercon IN/OUT
- CE marking: Yes
- Cabinet/Case Material: PP Composite
- Hardware: 1 x M10 top, 1 x M10 bottom, 2 x M10 side
- Handles: 1 Top, 2 Side
- Pole mount/Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Color: Black
- Height: 714 mm / 28.11 inches
- Width: 442 mm / 17.4 inches
- Depth: 397 mm / 15.63 inches
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.5 lbs
- Package Height: 750 mm / 29.53 inches
- Package Width: 440 mm / 17.32 inches
- Package Depth: 480 mm / 18.9 inches
- Package Weight: 24.5 kg / 54.01 lbs